Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Don't Pay Big City Prices!
Get Your Vehicle Fixed For Less!
Auto Body/Car Insurance Claims: Things to Know
Auto Body & Car Collision Things to Know
1. Your car is the second largest purchase you'll likely make.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the auto body repair shop of your choice. Insurance companies can not require you to go to a specific shop.
6. Some insurance companies will lead you to believe the shop they request you go to will offer better service or guarantee. This is Not True! Kernan Auto Body, Inc. meets, and exceeds all insurance standards and offers a guarantee on work completed. See our warranty information by clicking here.
7. Differences in auto body repair estimates are common. Lower estimates may not include all necessary work.
8. Ask what parts will be used on your vehicle. Parts may include: 1.) Genuine manufacturer parts (OEM), 2.)used parts (LKQ), or 3.)aftermarket parts.
9. Kernan Auto Body, Inc. will assist you in negotiating your claim with the insurance company. We will also ensure your rental is scheduled, should you need one.
10. If you have a deductible, it is paid to the shop at the completion of repair process.
11. The insurance check will usually include your name, the shop's name, and sometimes lien holder name. Please check and make sure all information is correct. You may just endorse the check, at time of repair, and give it to the auto body shop. (providing it does not have a lien holders name on it.)
Copyright 2011 Kernan Auto Body: Auto Body Shop St Francois County MO - Bonne Terre MO, All Rights Reserved.
Kernan Auto Body is committed to customer service. We know your vehicle is important to you. Our goal is to keep you updated on the status of your vehicle at all times. For a daily status report, log in below.